Writing winning bids and proposals can be a major challenge for any organisation. With our Bid Writing service, we help by advising you on structure and approach and by writing content, freeing you to work on your business strategy to beat your competitors.
We understand business and are experienced in writing tender documents and creating bids and proposals that have won in extremely competitive environments.
What is included
We tailor our approach to meet your needs. Generally, bid writing comprises:
- Assessing tender and requirement documents so it is clear what the response must include
- Identifying differentiators against the competition and ‘win themes’ that will form the basis of the bid
- Creating response outlines for each part of the bid to guide your team in preparing content
- Using your team’s content to draft the bid in a way that maximises evaluation scores
- Tracking bid progress, from initial drafting, through review and on to finalisation
What you get
Creating a winning bid depends on close collaboration between members of your team and us as the bid writers. We are experienced in working in this environment and will help you present your capabilities in the best possible light. We will agree at the outset how we will work together to produce the results you need and help you meet what can be a very demanding bid timetable.